We Stay Home So You Can Roam
Housesitting is an exchange of services, usually without an exchange of money.
The house sitter looks after your home, your pet, your pool, garden, lawn, house plants, and whatever else needs minding. They may also packages, monitors your mail, or supervise your home service providers so that you may take a worry-free trip away from home.
In a fair exchange, the house sitter is provided with a clean, safe, and comfortable place to sleep and rest in your home. Use of a car for transportation is often included, especially when the home is far from public transportation to grocery stores or needed services for themselves, your home, or your pets.
Top 10 Reasons To Choose Housesitting
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Us
- Your pets are much happier at home
- Your pets keep their routines with no stress
- No need to impose on friends or relatives
- Your home and pets are cared for day & night
- An occupied house keeps burglars away
- You return to a clean home and happy pets
- You save money. No kenneling fees.
- Your mail and packages are collected
- You’ve got someone to call with questions
- You’ll have peace of mind
- Your home & pet’s wellbeing is our top priority
- We’re fully vetted by international law enforcement
- We maintain pets’ feeding & exercise routines
- We give your home and pets our undivided attention
- We have a solid track record of happy hosts and pets
- We respect for your home and privacy
- We are careful, tidy, quiet, and responsible adults
- A slower pace of living means we will be home more
- We love animals and know how to care for them
- We offer patient, skilled care for sick or older pets